COVID-19 Visitor Policy & Advisory
Latest COVID-19 visitation policy, advisory, guides, and resources at ECON Healthcare
Our Visitor Policy is updated in tandem with national advisories. All guidelines and restrictions put in place are to safeguard the health of our residents, clients and staff. We thank you for working with us to ensure safety for everyone.
You can only book an appointment up to 7 days in advance. This allows more families an opportunity to secure a visit with their loved ones.
As we continue to take strict precautions to further reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure to ensure the safety of our staff and residents, each visitor is also required to complete a separate health declaration form before entering our nursing homes. Visitors with travel history within the last 14 days will be denied entry.
ECON Visitor Policy (with effect from 21 July 2021)
- All visitors are required to undergo a COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test at our Nursing Homes and be tested negative before being allowed entry. To ensure a seamless and efficient testing process, visitors are to arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment timing.
- Visits are strictly by appointments only. Visitors without appointments will not be allowed entry.
- Each resident is only entitled to two sponsor-designated visitors during this period. Each visit should not exceed the allocated 20 minutes.
- Each resident can only receive one visit per week, at a maximum of one designated visitor per visit.
- Please wash your hands with soap or hand sanitiser before entering the nursing home, and especially before interacting with the resident.
- Visits should only take place in the designated area(s). Please maintain at least 1 to 2 metres safe distancing at all times. Visitors must wear masks at all times.
- All visitors are to be equipped with the TraceTogether app or token for entry into our nursing homes. All visitors must sign-in and be screened for travel, health, and contact history.
- Visitors who have received the “Health Risk Warning” (HRW) or “Health Risk Alert” (HRA) SMS issued by MOH during this HRW/HRA period – from date of receipt of notification until 14 days from the date of last known exposure will be denied entry.
- After the period of HRW/HRA period, visitors can only enter our premises if they obtain a negative ART result conducted at our centre or are able to show proof of a negative self-test ART result within 24 hours before entry.
With effect from 23 July 2021, visitations will be suspended till further notice at our ECON Buangkok Blk 5 & Blk 9 premises due to new measurements announced by Institute of Mental Health (IMH).
Visitors must adhere to all guidelines as advised by the nursing home. Visitors who disregard any part of this policy may be turned away
Latest News & Advisory
As advised by MOH and AIC, As advised by MOH and AIC, effective 2nd April 2020, no visitors will be allowed at all nursing homes. You may read this CNA or 联合早报 article for more info.