Resumption of visitation
In line with MOH regulations, visitations resume on 4 April 2022. Exception for visitations will be made on compassionate basis (e.g. critically ill residents) on a case-by-case basis, subject to approval from our clinical team.
Supporting & Connecting with your loved ones
- In-persons visits to the nursing homes will resume, subject to prevailing SMMs:
- Only Fully Vaccinated /Medically Ineligible (FV/MI) visitors can visit Fully Vaccinated /Medically Ineligible (FV/MI) residents.
- Pre-visit testing: Fully Vaccinated /Medically Ineligible (FV/MI) visitors are encouraged to self-test ART negative within 24 hours before the visit.
- Each Fully Vaccinated or Medically Ineligible resident will be allowed up to four designated Fully Vaccinated (FV) or Medically Ineligible (MI) visitors.
- Residents are allowed\ One designated visitor per visit, capped at 20 minutes for each visit.
- Visitors are to show your TraceTogether app with vaccination status before entry.
- Visitors are required to wear a surgical mask in the nursing home at all times.
- Visitors are to adhere to safe distancing management in the premise at all times.
- Visitors and clients are to promptly declare if they are ART-positive or are placed on HRN so that providers can take the necessary actions.
Thank you for your understanding
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
*Updated as of 31 March 2022