In view of the stepping down to DORSCON green and aligning with MOH updated advisory, we will ease measures for in-person visits to our Nursing Homes from 9 May 2023.
All staff and visitors (including vendors and volunteers) are required to wear a mask* when entering the Nursing Homes’ premises.
- Visitors are required to pre-register for a time slot on our visitation booking site. Visitors are reminded to arrive on time. The duration of each visitation is capped at 60 minutes.
- If you are unwell or have fever &/ cough &/ flu symptoms, please refrain from visiting your loved ones to prevent spread of infection.
- Visitors who are in close contact with C+ within the last 7 days are strictly not permitted in the Centre.
- Face-to-face visits are conducted in our designated common areas. Centre Managers have the discretion to allocate a safe area for the visit.
- For critically ill residents, visitors may be required to don additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), determined by respective Centre Managers on a case-by-case basis.
- Visitors are required to bring their own surgical masks and have their masks on when on the premise.
- Please note consumption of food and drinks are strictly not allowed during the visit.