As we continue to take precautions to further reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure and to ensure the safety of our staff and residents, all visitors are to show proof of a negative ART before visit, the ART kit must indicate date and name written on the ART.
Visitors who are unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, or in close contact with C+ within the last 7 days are strictly not permitted in the centre.
COVID-19 recovered will need to show documentary proof of the recovery.
With the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases in the community, we will be tightening the SMMs for in-person visits to our nursing homes, for a period of four weeks from 7 July 2022 to 3 August 2022 (both dates inclusive).
This will help to reduce potential surges in COVID-19 cases amongst residents and staff, and protect vulnerable residents during this period.
- Each resident is allowed 1 pre-designated visitor per visit per day, capped at 30 mins per visit.
- Residents are allowed 4 designated visitors, however, only 1 visitor is allowed 1 physical visit per day, per week.
- Visitors are required to pre-register for a time slot on our visitation booking site. Visitors are reminded to arrive on time.
- All visitors are to show your TraceTogether app or proof of documentation with vaccination status before entry.
- Visitors are to show proof of a negative ART before visit, the ART kit must indicate the date (dd.mm.yy) and name written on the ART.
- Visitors who are unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, or in close contact with C+ within the last 7 days are strictly not permitted in the centre.
- Face-to-face visits are conducted in our designated common areas. Centre Managers have the discretion to allocate a safe area for the visit.
- For critically ill residents, visitors may be required to don additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), determined by respective Centre Managers on a case-by-case basis.
- Visitors are required to bring their own surgical masks and have their mask on when in the premise.
- Please note consumption of food and drinks are strictly not allowed during the visit.